Monday, February 22, 2010

She left Him.

She got something in her mind, She just closed her eyes.
The bullet hit her head so quick, caught her by surprise.
All she saw was black,
when she tried to open everything He felt.
It was shattered in the streets,
This Love that never fails.

God on fire for everything He wants.
The night is tearing at everything inside
She is a stranger in deep,
He is broken behind the Light.

So she’s playing with her dolls, Locked up in her tower
It’s cold like her chest, as she hums His Song.
This love that never fails,
That keeps no records of her wrongs

Can it be true? Can we start again?
Do your eyes break at words like this?
Catch Me in your arms I dare to ask.
Walk through these walls and break my heart.

Beautiful how you let go of my failures.
I got something In my mind, I just closed my eyes
The bullet hit my head so quick...

No comments:

Post a Comment